
For those of you who don't know the weather of Enterprise,it has been snowing then raining and then snowing on top of that. It is finally melting, but there's isn't anywhere for it to go. Everything is muddy and flooding. Ok, so last night I'm in the house cooking dinner (quite a complicated one at that) and I had sent Broc out to play in the gutter (haha) No, really the water is running like crazy so, I sent him out to play. Then I notice I haven't seen him out front in a few minutes. So, I go outside and as soon as I hit the garage I hear him scream crying, which doesn't happen too often. I run out and finally see that he is out in the middle of our mud hole next door. NOTE: I told him not to play in the mud. So, he is standing out there crying and he is STUCK! I mean stuck. I kept trying to coach him out like the guy on Man vs. wild says to, but it doesn't go so well with a hysterical 4 year old. I had no clue what to do. I couldn't go out there in any of my boots or shoes cause they would get ruined and for sure buried. So, as I am running out there to go barefoot to rescue my child I saw Jed's motorbike boots. They're tall boots so, I can totally make this. So, I head out in them and I make it to Broc and I am trying to pull him and he is really stuck. So, I pick him up and leave one boot in the battle field and I start running toward the house. I think I made it a few steps before I bailed on the motorbike boots. OH my gosh...mud everywhere. Luckily we have a garage to derobe in. Finally we got showered and warm again. When Jed got home he just wanted to know why his expensive motorbike boots were in the mud. He was pretty upset, but he fished them out and they will just need a good beating. OH the happenings of a household of BOYS!





2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! Poor Broc looks like he is so traumatized. It is so fun to look on your blog everyday and see what new adventures are happening with the boys.
AHHH! How funny! Remember when WE played in the mud? I still remember your white sweatshirt with a BIG muddy hand print on it!
Post a Comment