Who would've thought that it would take Marathon weekend to bring us all back together again! Holly and Pam's husbands were running in the marathon and Jana is the great friend that hops in her car with her two kids and drives to SG to make it all happen! It's so fun to get together and laugh and talk about the old days! It's crazy how long we've all been friends! We have so many fun memories together. If the husbands are up for running again next year, let's make it an annual dealio! It was good to see you girls! 




6 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
How fun for you guys!! I love your hair it looks so cute and check out Holly you would never guess she had a baby two weeks ago!! Oh and thank you for all the nice comments on my blog!!
Hey there Karisti, this is marianne. Bryce saw surfing some of his friends blogs and he came across yours. We already added you, hope you don't mind. so I just though I would say hello and now we can stay in touch better. Talk to you soon....
Nice pics! You need to forward those to me! Too much fun!!!
Ok, I am never sitting next to Jana again! I look like a whale. I think I'll run the marathon next year!
YOUR HAIR IS SO FABULOUS!!! i love it, karast--you look sex-eeeeeeee.
nice!
Isn't getting together with friends the best! You guys are all so cute and don't seem to age...Lucky! By the way, I love your hair!
Post a Comment