Me: "Ya cute!"
-then I hear him talking in the other room
Broc: "Man, I could hide in these pants. They're Smokin BIG!"
This is the {BOYS'} new toy...........(weird that I cut of Jed's head)

(Brayden liked it until he got his foot too close to the exhaust and burned a hole thru his footie pajamas) Brayden: "HOT"
This is what we do on {UFC Fight Night}.......
(hang out w/the kids and eat while the guys watch their fight, it's actually pretty fun! Glad I have you Morgan!)
(hang out w/the kids and eat while the guys watch their fight, it's actually pretty fun! Glad I have you Morgan!)

This is Broc {helping} me fold clothes......


This is why our kids {love music} and the computer..........
(Jed let's them sit on his lap while he does homework or plays on Itunes, good DAD!)


This is Broc reaping the benefits of his labor....
(Brayden's pants were in Broc's drawer)
This makes me {proud} and {amazed}......
(Itunes is a favorite around our house)
(Itunes is a favorite around our house)
This is why our kids {love music} and the computer..........
(Jed let's them sit on his lap while he does homework or plays on Itunes, good DAD!)(Brayden is constantly sitting on my vacuum or he'll follow me around and dump out the puzzle I just picked up..keeps me movin and I'm grateful!
This is my {Favorite happening} at our house......
(It leads to the kids going to bed..... and I get to RELAX.......Blog and watch my shows that are stored up on DVR.....YAY!)






2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Glad to know I'm not the only one having to "vacuum with a friend!" We got Addison this (stupid) vacuum for x-mas & I can't WAIT until the batteries finally die..some days I wish it actually worked! Cute pictures!
Cute post!
Post a Comment