After nights of thinking back and forth about whether or not to move Brayden up to a big boy bed.....we finally did it! He was starting to climb out of the only place I felt I had control of him.....Kind of sad right? We figured he was going to get hurt climbing out, so we let go of the control. We moved him into his big boy bed and he did pretty good for the first night. He stood at the door for awhile, knocking and crying. Then Jed went in and did his magic....scratched his back for awhile to calm him down and then he snuck out...and we waited.......SILENCE!???? Scary silence!!! So, this morning Jed came in and said he was asleep over in front of his dresser--at least he was in his room. (wish I would have thought to have him take a pic) So, he woke up at 6:15 am---huh? Early, but maybe this will fix his napping and such to where he'll be dog tired at night and just lay down in his cute little bed! Isn't it cute though!
Apple Cider Bread
11 hours ago



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
He is growing up too fast! So cute.
Yeah, Freedom!!! That is what he is thinking. Before you go to bed at night make sure all the dangerous or spillable items are up high enough! Oh wait I forgot he is a monkey! Good thing he is so cute!
Post a Comment