Grandpa built a HUGE swing set to set up at the ranch and Rourke got the kids going as high as possible.
Kurt loved our "cool" weather and spent a lot of time entertaining the kids outdoors.
Then we went to a bday dinner for Jed's sis, Shannon, at Jed's Mom's. Yummy..I love Holidays and BBQ food! Kurt and Kim headed to her mom's for, yet, another BBQ, but they ended up going to LUPITAS Mexican Restaurant....Kurt can talk anybody into anything!
Kurt loved our "cool" weather and spent a lot of time entertaining the kids outdoors.
Then we went to a bday dinner for Jed's sis, Shannon, at Jed's Mom's. Yummy..I love Holidays and BBQ food! Kurt and Kim headed to her mom's for, yet, another BBQ, but they ended up going to LUPITAS Mexican Restaurant....Kurt can talk anybody into anything! Then Sunday after church Kurt and Kim returned and Konan and Robyn came up and the FUN began! We had an awesome array on the menu again...with BBQ ribs and Dutch oven chicken....Food seriously runs our family events...We then played a competitive game of Catch Phrase...as usual..things got serious! It all ends in fun though!
I love spending time with my family....who knew I would actually {HEART} my mean brothers! We're planning a Vegas Getaway with Mom and us three...it should be fun...never a dull moment with the Palmer brothers!
I love spending time with my family....who knew I would actually {HEART} my mean brothers! We're planning a Vegas Getaway with Mom and us three...it should be fun...never a dull moment with the Palmer brothers!We ended the weekend with {WORK} at the Ranch.....Michelle and I had to man-up and get dirty.....in the rain....with "supervisorS" (plural!) We thought the two of us=one Jed, but we were laughed at for suggesting such a thing. We did get the job done though. It was actually fun to learn the cement trade...hey when my kids are in school, I have options! We really got the hang of it by the end and you could definitely tell by the looks of the finished product...

P.S. You might not notice many pics of Jed in this post, well he worked pretty well the whole weekend. $$$$$, but bummer! He was around long enough to make our dutch oven chicken and it was yummo!



3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Wow that was definitly not a weight watchers weekend. I would like to be invited to one of those BBQ, they sound good!
k so I totally thought that was your DAD in those pictures of you guys, but it was Kurt! Weird...has he snapped any pennies at your legs lately? Shoot that hurt when he used to do that to us!
You guys are goofy!
Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love BBQ's! You have such cute kids!
Post a Comment