Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OLD Pics

I haven't gotten the pics of our eventful weekend, so I thought I would finally post these pics of Broc's Birthday party. He wanted to have a Super Hero party and I found spiderman party supplies for dirt cheap at target, so we did! Between me and Morgan's supply of Super Hero dress-ups we costumed the whole party. We had a huge amount of Spidermans, two Batmans, one ninja turtle and one super girl (no costume neccessary). We played duck-duck-goose and we laughed so hard at these little kids "trying" to understand our instruction. It was fun even if they all got up and ran around the circle every time someone said GOOSE! Then we played pin the spiderman on the webb. Kyron was so into his part as Batman he forgot to take his mask off to eat his blue cupcake. I can't believe he's five and will be starting Kindergarten shortly! Love ya Broc!

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

Well, I have to say that that was one of the funniest parties, I have ever been to. Between the game, the cheaters at piun the tail, and Ky, I think we should do that more often!

Mindi said...

that looks like so much fun!! makes me kinda sad that there are no superhero parties to be had at this house :(

darling photos!