Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random AZ Pics

I finally got all my Mom' s copies of our outings and this is what I found! These are the pics from our trip to AZ at the end of April. We had so much fun that it is worthy of several posts and picture collages!

~First is more of my cute niece and nephews...oh and my cute Brayden...at the park....aren't they seriously cute (I know everyone says that, but seriously....aren't they?)


~These are random pics taken at my bro, Kurt's house...we love just hanging out, eating and drinkin Diet DP.....We love to shop at Arizona Mills, which is just a huge indoor outlet mall, and my mom and her BFF Pam bought twinner shirts..on purpose. So, the next day Pam and her hubby Bobby came over for homemade Cafe Rio and she wore her twinner shirt as promised! They are still the same goof balls they've always been!
....Which leads me to my next collage....They wanted their pictures taken...they really didn't get to creative with their poses...
Unlike back in the day when they did this.....

LOVE YOU PAM!

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

Hey could you ask your mom if I could steal that pose for my next senior session. I mean, that is unreal the artistic genius that she is. Oh SNAP! Did they give those to their boyfriends, because in that case, its OK

Jana Pace said...

Sweet pictures...I'll bet your boys will find some sweet ones of you later! How fun for your mom to visit with Pam-how are her kids? Too bad your or I couldn't get our acts together to be one of her daughters-in-law YIKES! Kidding!