
So, after days of warm weather we wake up to cloudy, cold and rainy weather. It poured here yesterday. I was getting a little nervous for my party, thinking that no one would want to buy a swimming suit in the rain. But, it ended up being decent in the evening!

The rain limits our "Summer" activities. So, this is what the boys found to do....
2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
I am starting to think that the CPS should be called. Climbing on the couchs, (dangerous) Never wearing clothes, (scandalous), and didn't you see that news report about the child that fell out the window! I mean is that healthy for children. You better watch your back!
It has been too hot to go out here in Texas and I have been feeling the affects of Bellazilla being trapped in doors. My mom told me it has been in the 50's this week there...FREEZING :)!
Post a Comment