Thursday, May 1, 2008

Broc's {five}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROC

I kicked off the morning by "webbing" him with silly string! He wasn't impressed with my excitement right when he woke up! Then I let him open his present from Grandpa Rick before he was off to school! More fun to come after school!

3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Lindsay said...

Khi wouldn't be impressed if I doused him with silly string either -- he'd get upset that his hands were dirty. But hey, fun for the moms!

Morgan said...

SNAP, is that all from grandpa Rick, seriously, I don't even need to bring my present today! SCORE!!!

The Larson's said...

That is so funny! I love that you sprayed him with silly string. You are such a fun mom.
By the way I want to look like that dancing with the stars girl too. Let me know how you do it!