I feel like everyone who Doesn't Blog....wants to wear one of these...You just don't understand until you have your own...
I think everyone in my BUNKO group rolls their eyes when they hear me talking about something I saw or someone I found on a Blog.
Things like this... yumm
I have to catch myself so I don't sound too obsessed, but I really am! I learn new things DAILY!
I have to catch myself so I don't sound too obsessed, but I really am! I learn new things DAILY! So, I don't care what they say.............. 




1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
um, HELLO!! this post is for me--only one of my real life friends blogs, and she lives in slc.
my group of friends and i actually got into a big knock down, drag out, uglyuglyugly fight over it.
i just decided the haters can hate, but we bloggers know why we do it.
i'm glad you blog!!
Post a Comment