Thursday, May 29, 2008

Say Cheese....

FROM THIS: (plus four albums)TO THIS:


I have been literally sitting in front of my computer all DAY! I haven't even gotten to check all my many blogging faves! So, after many hours of sorting and scanning loose pictures of my Mom's college years, childhood, wedding day and her children's childhood pics, then pulling apart 2 wedding albums and old family albums....I have finally organized my Mom's photos that have been sitting in a box for years! I handed each of my brothers an envelope of their photos and put several on a disc for each of us. I think I will put them in a book like this, so we can all look at these pictures.....what good are they in boxes or on a disc? This past weekend my brothers were both at my Mom's and we had a great time digging through boxes of old school work and objects from our pasts! It's amazing the laughs and memories that can come from a picture like this....


Sorry Konan...just one last laugh...doesn't this shirt take you back......


(kind of a family joke)

1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

You are sucha suck up, seriously, I think that you are set fro the next 3-4 years on presents. Just keep reminding her on every holiday about this day!!