Saturday, May 3, 2008

Broc's DAY

After school we headed to Morgan's--{PARTY CENTRAL}(b/c her house is huge and kid friendly)--And we had a Super Hero Party. All the boys had their favorite costume on--Spiderman was a fave! We let them play for a while and then we played a Super Hero version of duck duck goose! We had more fun laughing at these 2-5 year olds attempting this! Then we played "pin the spiderman on the web". I attempted to make spider web cupcakes and the kids loved them, so that's all that matters! Then later that night, I told Broc he could choose someone to go to Jumpin Jacks in St. George. We went down to St. George and this place is fun! Broc can't stop talking about it! It's a warehouse full of bouncey slides and anobstacle course. The kids just ran through that place non stop! We finished off the night at PF for some yummo food. I forgot to ask for Broc's "5" pizza, so we got it on Friday and brought it home..Thanks Uncle Konan....I thought we were getting a smokin deal on the Birthday pizza b/c my brother is a manager at PF, but they're free...So, go get a free pizza on your birhtday in the shape of your age...30 ought to be a good size serving this year for me! I think he had a good day! What a grown up five year old he is! We love our Broc!

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Mindi said...

looks like good times. my kids have been telling me what a crappy parent i am since i have not taken them to jumpin jacks yet.

Robyn Palmer said...

Happy Birthday to Broc! Looks like a fun day. I had no idea they did that PF. I'm a little bugged that after all these years married to Konan he's never gotten me a birthday pizza!!!

The Larson's said...

Looks like he had a great b-day! What a fun mom you are!

Rozalyn said...

I wish I was there! You guys always do fun stuff! I love the 5 pizza, I think I am going to pretend it is my birthday next time I am there!