
....nahh....not really, but it is fun to try! This is our first year doing our own garden and I am just amazed at how fun it is! I have always heard what hard work it is, but I have really enjoyed it! It is so fun to go everyday and notice the changes. We had a little rough spot with our soil being too hard for some of the plants to break through, so we went along and helped them see the light and now they are doing great. We have had to replant a few things, but now we can watch them try again! I love going out and weeding around the little green plants that are just popping up! And most of all I love all the yummy eating we get to do...the squash and tomatoes...the bottling of cucumbers all through the summer....even though we have to wait till about October for the dill pickles to be ready to eat...yum!
So..... green thumb...{no},but it's good fun trying! 



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
can i please be your best friend when you are harvesting?
I hope that my husband is remembering to water my food supply! Looks yummy, we will have to have a giant harvest BBQ
Post a Comment