(The internet was down yesterday on his actual BDAY.) So, now I can finally post about my {BIRTHDAY BOY}! Where to even begin.....Jed is loved by all who meet him! He is the most laid back, hardworking, organized and clean person I've ever met. He's funny without even trying to be! He is always willing to help his family or my family in any way! He is such a great Dad and loves his boys so much! He teaches our boys so much. He sets such a good example of hardwork and family. We are so lucky to have you! We {LOVE} you so much...hope your 31st was a good one!




2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Happy Birthday Jed!
You are so freaking sweet. Seriously are you trying to get come extra cash for vegas with this post! Just kidding, I can't believe that sexy stunt man is 31!
Post a Comment