The carpet turned out great! The room is so pretty and bright now! Smells great, too! I love the new carpet smell!
Is there anything you guys can't do?? You two are the amazing duo that can do anything! I am totally impressed! Happy B-day to Jed.
pam-- i'd love to take credit where credit is not due...but we just prepped it for the dude to come lay the carpet....we just the peons!
I agree with Pam!!! The carpet really looks great! We are (for sure) coming up for the 4th so I will get your clothes back to you. Is there any fun 4th activites up there?
oh and Happy Bday to Jed :D
i love the smell of new carpet, too--we also have carpet in our laundry room and i wouldn't have it any other way.looks fab!
gotta love that smell! Just think how far that hosue has come since the first smell it had!
Post a Comment
6 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Is there anything you guys can't do?? You two are the amazing duo that can do anything! I am totally impressed! Happy B-day to Jed.
pam-- i'd love to take credit where credit is not due...but we just prepped it for the dude to come lay the carpet....we just the peons!
I agree with Pam!!! The carpet really looks great! We are (for sure) coming up for the 4th so I will get your clothes back to you. Is there any fun 4th activites up there?
oh and Happy Bday to Jed :D
i love the smell of new carpet, too--we also have carpet in our laundry room and i wouldn't have it any other way.
looks fab!
gotta love that smell! Just think how far that hosue has come since the first smell it had!
Post a Comment