Yesterday, while watching the movie Cars...Brayden started walking around saying "Kachow"....He's picking up the funniest things from movies. So, he loves putting cars in the Mack truck trailer, but I always have to do it for him. He then takes it from me and they all dump out b/c he's two and he doesn't grasp the "tip it up" advice that I give him. Well today was especially exciting b/c I attempted to take his Cars experience to the next level.....I actually put Mack the truck on the trailer, so Brayden could pull them around instead of dump them out......ooh smart! No--Now he dumps it out and Mack falls off....so in my frustration I gave up and Broc moved in like the {GREAT} brother that he is! He has so much more patience then I do! He put {ALL } the Cars in (a little much, but it was his teaching session, not mine)......Mack was feeling a little overloaded, but it made Brayden {happy}!
Apple Cider Bread
11 hours ago



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
I know what you mean by running out of patience. I'm not the one that taught Ryan to ride his bike or tie his shoes. My sister has such wonderful kids, they did it for me! :)
I heard him say that yesterday. The show wasn't even on, he was just running around yelling Ka chow, well it was more like chow , but I figured it out!
Post a Comment