Monday, June 9, 2008

Stuff's Growin!


We were out watering the garden last night and much to my suprise, Jed says "look, we have corn growing". I am so excited....I'm a simple girl, but I never knew how excited I would get over little blades of grass growing out of the dirt! It's awesome! We are also thinking we have a few cucumber plants sprouting up! Our tomatoes are also doing really well!

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

The Larson's said...

You are such a green thumb! Have you ever thought about taking over Martha Stewarts job?

Melinda said...

I know that excitment! Expecially since there is nothing better that comes from the garden than CORN! Yum Yum. Good work "GARDNERS!" Now just watch out for them deers!

Pam said...

I tried planting flowers in pots the other day with the boys and a week later, everything was dead. You are a true Martha with all the crafts, gardening and cooking you do! Amazing

Morgan said...

Awesome, serously, mnow I know why my husband get satisfation out of being a farmer. Plant, water, grow, harvest, Yeah we are awesome mormons!!