Tuesday, June 17, 2008

{Weigh} IN


We had our 2nd weigh in for our "at home weight watchers". I forgot to post about it the first week, so now I will catch up! The first week was successful....I lost 4lbs. This week was a little less exciting. Father's Day was a day for eating in our family. We have to squeeze two dinners into one day and they were both so darn yummy that I had to have some at both. I've been exercising pretty much everyday, but the second week was a little more slow going for some reason....I lost 1.8 lbs. I guess I should just be glad I didn't gain. My total is -5.8 lbs. I am gonna buck up and do way better this week! Watch out girls....next week I'm gonna blow ya'll away!

{i hope}


2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Mindi said...

niiiiiiiiiiicce.

when you gonna post naked photos?? okay, just photos of you on the scale.

Morgan said...

You rock, at least you didn't gain!! miss you guys!