
Last night we had Bunko, but there was only 5 of us that could make it, so we decided to go out to dinner instead. We started out going to a place called "Oscars" in Springdale....But, we ended up at good ole Olive Garden. The highest point food there is! But, I think i did ok! I Chose the special which is Chicken milanese and yes it had tortelini in a cream sauce, but my and Mom and I shared and I only had 2 1/2 breadsticks with marinara...I felt I did pretty good. But, then they all wanted dessert....I was feeling fine b/c Olive G desserts are not my fave. Then I came up with this bright idea to go to Twenty Five Main for cupcakes. I have heard so much about the cupcakes. If you haven't been there....GO! It is such a cute place! Konan's friend is the owner with his wife and she makes gorgeous wedding cakes and {CUPCAKES} that are heaven! We did go and buy a couple, but I only had a bite or two (I usually would've downed two whole ones)...I'm allowed to go over on points a time or two, right? We tried the orange (mmm.my fave) and the banana with choc. frosting. I've heard they're all amazing! My point of this post is...go here! It is a fun restaurant with outside/inside seating. Their menu includes pasta, paninis and yummy sounding salads. The breakfast menu looks yummo too! (Dad, we should go here Saturday when you come ;)



3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
So cute!!! I can't wait see more pictures! That was so nice for Elaine to set this up.
Ok I so have to agree about the cupcakes they are the best!! Their food is really good too.
okay, my blogging friend carly just quit her job and is going to be managing that place!
and yes, the cupcakes ARE to die for, and worth the extra money you spend on them.
yuma yuma
Post a Comment