Wednesday, June 25, 2008

pArTy

Brayden had such a fun party! I love the simplest parties...good thing I am a poor planner, so he could have a simple party! First we did the pinata. Brayden, strangely, loved beating his favorite friend Elmo with a bat. He did look sad for a minute and then began hitting away again. I even had to step in and throw a few swings....that Elmo was tough! Then we had ice cream and Elmo cupcakes.....fun....easy....a success!

3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jana Pace said...

So cute! What is it with kids & Elmo. Addison loves him too!
PS What's up slim??? U look great! (send some love my way!)

Rachelle said...

Looks like fun, even looks like your cupcakes turned out. Good Job!

Unknown said...

What fun! And I love the cupcakes! I might be coming up on Saturday for a wedding reception (depending on how tired I am from Girls Camp) if I do I'll drop off your clothes ;)