Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nudey-Tudey Ninja Turtles...







I wish you could all hear my almost-two year old say "hi-ya" (ninja karate chop sound)...it's hillarious. The old school Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie was on tonight and ever since they watched it Brayden has turned into a ninja. He is following Broc around the house trying to karate chop him, getting his leg into it and everything. The sound effects are hillarious. I don't know what joy a 2 year old can get out of such a movie, but he loves "turlos". He's constantly asking to watch "nnn..turlos..nnn...gadguys"
(turtles/badguys...the "nnn" is something he adds in between thoughts???) So, I thought these pics were blog-worthy, b/c my little nude ninjas are so darn cute!

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jana Pace said...

Oh my...they look like quite the athletes! I think the "nnnn" is Ninga, duh, what else could it be??? BTW when are u going to add me to your "fave sites"????

ps I'm stealing some recipes from you!
pps What about your yummy Creamy Italian Chicken, why isn't it on there?? We love it & it freezes super well.

Jana Pace said...

um, I meant NinJa, not Ninga. duh

Me and The Boys said...

oh-I forget..I will add you to my fave sites asap! I will have to add the italian chicken and rice...I got burnt out on it for awhile!

Morgan said...

I was there to witness the hi-ya, but I really don't want to hear the hi-ya coming out of your mouth. That is just wrong!