Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ark Fund


This is the other thing we offered last night at Enrichment and I think it's pretty fun. I got these jars at IKEA and my friend Jana at Simple Signage did the vinyl. I decided to offer something to do with food storage/72 hr kits each month. So, I found this $5 a week food storage schedule. If you don't spend the full $5 ,you put the change in your Ark Fund jar for when you have to go a little over the $5. Also, I'm going to throw my loose change in all the time and buy bulk at case lot sales. But, the $5 a week schedule has been easy and I feel like I am actually doing something!

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Mindi said...

I SERIOUSLY HATE MY COMPUTER!! for some reason i can't read anything on there, but i can look at the pretty pictures.
i'm gonna start to make up my own text for you in my head!

LACY said...

way cute!!