Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Those Bangs!

I was so psyched when Mindi challenged us all to --Bring It-- with the funky hair and clothes school pics....I, of course trash talked thinking I could find the bestest pic...and I can't find it.....So, I found the next best thing. I know I was wearing this same outfit in my 4th or 5th grade pic and a strand of awesome white beads around my neck! I was classy! Although I know in my school pic my bangs were feathered and pretty! And here I'm sportin the permed "bang" if you consider bangs starting mid crown...Nice!Then I found this hot shot! This is my 6th grade pic. I think I am attempting the bi-level bang...not happenin. I do however have my hair pulled back so tight that I look borderline Asian...This vest and purple shirt was my fave thing I picked out while school shopping...Crazy!
P.S while diggin through old photos I found lots of funny 6th grade classmate photos...Stay tuned for that....

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

What the snap? I barely even recognized you in the top pic. Well, I think that I did the perm bang thing when I was 3, so how old were you? Ha Ha just kidding. I seriously remember the silky vest time. Man what were we thinking!!

Mindi said...

oh, how much more do i love you now that you put that sweet action out on the internet for all to enjoy.........those bangs certainly do give me a run for my money, but you still manage to look adorable. so glad you "BROUGHT IT!"

Hirschisquirts said...

Hi Karisti, I just wanted to give a shout out to those bangs...I had the same ones at about the same time, plus I wanted to tell you what a cute family you have. Richard sure enjoys working with Jed - send me your e-mail and I'll invite you to my blog (it's private) hirschisquirts@msn.com
Sara (Aldred) Hirschi

Mandi said...

karisti,
I don't know if you remember me but I found your blog and died laughing because that is how I remeber you when we used to hang out:) Anyways it is so nice to find old friends through blogging. My bog is felsteadclan.blogspot.com