Monday, April 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday-Corn dogs (Jed's at softball)
Wednesday- Chilli Burgers (a.k.a sloppy joes)
Thursday- Enchiladas (freezer meal)
Friday-Burritos (freezer meal)
Saturday-Lasagna (freezer meal)
Sunday-Leftovers (poor Jed)
Sorry,it's kind of a boring menu week b/c I am going out of town Thursday. The freezer is good and stocked for Jed. He can just pull the meal out the night before and throw it in when he gets home from work. Sunday he will have tons of leftovers since he should be eating alone each night! He's good about leftovers, it's me that won't eat them!

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Mindi said...

hey--i'm impressed that you stock up and get him all situated. russ has to fend for himself and my 4 girls, but he knows how to get himself to taco bell and back.

Me and The Boys said...

FYI- I'm usually not so nice to Jed....I've just been on a freezer meal kick lately...Yay for him!