They took these pictures at school, way after the actual "school pictures". Then they send the whole packet home with you and they SUCK ya in with how cute your kid is! I just can't believe how grown up Broc is. He is so smart (I know I say that all the time, but he is!). His teacher sent home special "sight word" flash cards for him to learn and he already knows them really well. He reads the books they send home daily with almost no help at all. He is definitely ready for Kindergarten. Brayden...well he's gonna be another story (I still love him though, he just might be the kid who eats paste in preschool).



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
They are both so freakin cute! I need to get one of those cute pictures of Broc for my desk.
So you are saying if I bought a strange background I would make millions from the sucker moms. Oh what am I saying, I will probably buy them of Davis next year!
Post a Comment