
The Office starts tonight! Ok, so I'm really not that obsessed as it may seem! I am excited though! I really think we need to have an OFFICE Party every Thursday night. You in? Morg? I have to get Morgan to laugh her guts out! She isn't sold on it! She's only seen it once and you need company when you watch it so you can laugh out LOUD! Well here's a taste of what you'll be missing if you don't jump on board-----"that's what she said" HAHA watch it {here}
My BFF, John Krasinski is on Rachel Ray today.....set up your DVR!



6 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
yes, great minds do think alike--i was just saying to russ this morning that i'm gonna have to write something about the massive amounts of love from bloggers for the office--i've seen it everywhere. or could it be that the strike is just finally ending? or could it be that i have no life??? hmmmm
I am so excited!
Was it as good for you as it was for me!!! I guess that it is just not the funny ha ha I get. But I have it to DVR from now on, so maybe by the end...
Oh Morgan.....Now we have to start from the beginning....OFFICE SEASON ONE MARATHON....Get Ready!
I was watching Rachael Ray and right before John was about to come on they cut to a special news conference about the FLDS raid. No John for me! I was very disappointed!
I know...I was so cussing the FLDS church for that one! Darn that raid!
Post a Comment