So, for May Enrichment I decided to do a "Bead Party" night. I am offering two different bracelet/earring sets that they can sign up for. Then you come and make your own jewelry. I am also offering a key chain and/or purse charm. They're really cute. They can choose their own beads and get creative. It should be fun!{AND}
Morgan, the saint, has been so nice to create this SG temple print. I've been eyeing the ones they sell at Deseret Book for $200-300 and figured---"Morgan can do that!" and I am so in love with it. It turned out so great! I can't wait to see people's reaction. I'm not offering the frame, but this frame came from the Iron Station, so they can all go get one there!

I am also offering a 72 hr. kit in a can. It's a portable food storage, if you have to leave your house in an hurry. Not nearly as exciting as the other two options, but good to have!



4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Awww seriously I am a saint. I really think you shouldn't talk like that then people will stop thinking I am a brat, and start wantign to talk
me!! I like being the mean girl in town.
Ok, this is amazing. In our ward we have enrichment night once every 3 months. And it's usually some lame activity that I don't go to. Can I join your ward?
Pam
You come up with such cute ideas! Yeah, I was one of the dumb ones to go fork over 100 bones at Deseret Book for the temple picture. I actually like Morgs a lot better too....bummer!!
Thanks for your comments on my blog! Looks like your enrichment is going to be so fun, wish I could come!
Post a Comment