Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Today's the Day

So, today is my first Enrichment night. I'm overwhelmed by the work that actually goes into the craft side of it. I guess it's b/c I offered so many darn cute things! I guess that's good though! Morgan (my bff for life,now) and I spent ALL yesterday cutting and scoring and whatnot for the exploding photo box she is coming to teach! It is way cute, but oh my gosh...a lot of work! Thanks to Morgan, it went pretty smoothly! Jed and Ron cut all the wood for the candle sticks and Jed glued them all together. So, now I just have to get it all to the church and hope it all goes well!

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! People are going to love them I am sure.

Morgan said...

I better be getting some serious blessings from all this service!! Ha Ha it is probably just going to barely even things out for me so I might continue upward instead of spiraling downwards!!!