Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Ranch

We went up to "The Ranch" on Saturday. It's Terry's ranch where my Mom and Ron's family all have 5th wheel trailers parked. There's an old home that Ron's Mom used to live in and a nice pavillion they recently built. It is the home of most of Morgan's Photo shoots. They have swings and slides. It really has most of the comforts of home. We have a lot of fun up there. Ron cooks dutch oven taters and we eat them. The boys ride their motorbikes and four wheelers. Good Times.


Broc and Brayden mostly like the sandbox and tree house. It's fun to just go up and enjoy the scenery and the weather. I should've taken a pic of the pertty scenery!

What decent mother let's her child drag their blankie through the dirt and weeds? I guess that'd be me! But, it is darn cute. I washed it the second we got home....no worries!


This is Dawson. He was visiting with Michelle's sister. He was so darn cute. He wore this helmet ALL day.....and I don't think he even got on a motorbike or 4 wheeler. He came up to us and said "I think I forgot a ride." He was cracking us up. He ended up taking a spill off the steps so it's good thing he had that helmet on!

1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

K I really want to be invited to one of those cookouts, because I love that racnh like it's my own. Well, I don't take care of it, I just use it for its awesome scenery!