Monday, April 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

This is something new I am going to do...mainly for my own benefit, but maybe it will give ya'll some inspiration around dinner time.....

Monday- Chicken and Croutons
Tuesday-
Baked Ziti
Wednesday-
Chicken and Biscuits
Thursday-Tortilla soup
Friday- Broccoli Chicken Lasagna
Saturday-Hamburgers
Sunday-Annette's Meatloaf
*BONUS RECIPE*
Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
1 pint heavy cream or half and half
3-4 Tbs. butter
3 Tbs. cream cheese
1/2-3/4 c. parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic powder
Melt butter and cream cheese in saucepan. Add all other ingredients and simmer on med-low approx. 15 minutes. Add 8 oz. fettucini noodles.
{I just like to dip breadsticks in this! YUMM!}

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Anonymous said...

I want your chicken and croutons recipe!

The Larson's said...

How did you get so good at all of these things, cooking, craft, etc...??!! Can you teach me, because I kind of stink at it!

Mindi said...

if you would be so kind as to come to my house and plan those meals, it would be greatly appreciated. oh, and and shop for them and cook them, too. awesome!

Morgan said...

K so at least I keep my house dirty and my husband guessing if there will be food on the table at night. Seriously I have to keep some spice in the relationship. I seriously need to get better organized.