Monday, April 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We had such a great time and found some new things we love about visiting AZ!

QT "Quik Trip" is the greatest convenience store I've ever seen! You walk in to walls of beverages! INCLUDING Diet Dr. Pepper...I was in heaven. I choked down many a diet cokes to get to that store! (I really don't mind DC, but it's just not the same) They also have smoothie, slushie and shake machines...and recipes to mix the flavors...Kim made me her slushie specialty:strawberry banana, watermelon and a splash of sprite....YUMMO!



This is our next found love! Ross, Old Navy...and every other store in the world you can think of.... We still like the deals you get at Arizona mills....I don't think I bought anything for my boys for over $4....

Now this..I hear is coming to ST. GEORGE..is it a rumor..I don't know, but ohhh do I love the seasoned bottomless fries at red robin as well as their freckled lemonade! Konan and Robyn got the blueberry pomegranate lemoande and loved it.....so brave!


This was a first for me....the custard that gives Nielsen's custard in SG a run for their money.....they have every flavor of custard and they will mix in any thing you want....plus they have tons of creations already set up for you!


CAUTION: overload of fam pics...but we had so much fun!


Splash pad after a day at the baseball field watching Phoenix College play....They made the tournament! YAY...(my borther Kurt was coaching)

COUSINS...Cousins......COusINS! Broc and Brayden loved baby Kate....





Broc climbing the rock wall at the park/splash park...what a nice day....ALMOST TOO HOT!



All the kids play really well together... Kurt and Kim have a monstrous house, so it was a little tough to keep Brayden A: in the house and B: out of rooms....we were locking him in and out of everywhere...He still managed to get in Kim's bathroom a million times and attempt to fill up her jacuzzi tub. He also threw her brand new vases in the tub and busted them! Ya-- I know he's awesome!


Broc has a new found love for the WII! He was rocking it on the bowling scene!
They also loved the steep driveway. Broc and Jake would race the big wheel and scooter down the driveway and Brayden would chuck the softballs and let them roll.....Good times! And such nice weather in the evenings..(you were so right, Mindi)
Of course we did our many hours of shopping at Arizona Mills. Handheld Nintendos were awesome and kept the boys entertained. The kids loved the carousel...me however..not so good!
We ended the weekend with dinner at El Paso BBQ and a competitive game of Scene It! Tv edition!
Fun was had by all! And when we got home...this is what we found! What a hard worker my hubby is! He finished our sand box and swing set area. He got our garden spot ready. He always makes everything so nice and the house was spotless......

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast. We definitly need a girls trip. Man, your backyard rocks!

Jana Pace said...

Hey, us people that live in the hot desert want some of your yummy garden stuff...since your garden looks huge! Addison keeps picking my green tomatoes...stinker!

Mindi said...

how fun for you guys--and now i love you even more knowing that you heart ddp like i do.....

ps i love enterprise produce......actually, not a hint because russ's dad grows a garden practically to supply us. love it.

your kids are adorable

Kim said...

I love the pics. How awesome are you to already have blogged the trip. I vow to do better...starting next week. We miss you all and are so glad you came. Remember that you always have an open invitation. Thanks for all of the decorating help. You Rock!